Photovoltaics: 35 KW Photovoltaic System
|Panels||SUNTECH STP245S-Wd (245W)|
|System Size||31907 kWh|
|Carbon Saved||16,655 Kg CO²|
|Your Annual FITs Outlook||£10,497|
|Units not bought from supplier annually||31,907 kWh|
Solar uk won this project in a competitive market due to the detailed information we provided to the client at design stage, and the detailed tender we submitted to supply all necessary equipment, materials and skills needed to complete the works in accordance with mcs guidelines.
Our streamlined approach to completing this project was evident to the client when we had all works complete and the site left clean and tidy within the planned 3 week installation period.
Solar uk achieved a low maintanence finish to the ground mounted array by creating a level basin, lined with teram and filled with pea beach shingle below the array to minimise the regrouth of vegetation and thus eliminate the requirement to regularly strim below and around the panels.
The framework solution used also incorporates an anchor post system which is also used by london underground.
Solar uk is a green company , with that in mind we manged to engineer the framework without any concrete involved in the arrays construction. All components could be removed in future years with no detrimental environmental impact.
At SolarUK we are unique in that we provide solar solutions, working with the customer to turn their solar gain into Energy.
We specialize in enabling customers to realise their solar potential and the real financial gains associated.
Unparalleled experience in both domestic and large scale installations, Solar UK has the expertise to tackle your energy demands.
The system benefits from the Government’s Clean Energy Cash Back scheme, which started in April 2010. Under this scheme, small-scale energy producers will be offered a fixed, premium rate for renewable energy fed-in to the grid. The legislation obliges the utility companies to buy units of energy over a set number of years. For more information on the Feed-in tariffs, see the photovoltaic webpage.
Case studies of Commercial Scale Solar Energy Installations
- Photovoltaic Panel Thermal Image diagnostic
- Commercial Housing Development with Solar PV installed at build time
- Large Scale water heating system for London Hotel
- Medium Scale 17kW system mounted on Roof of Healthcare Building
- Large Scale 100kW Solar Farm in South East England
- Medium Scale 35kW Solar PV system
- Planet Energy Solutions: Solar PV and Solar Thermal
- Nunnington Hall, A National Trust property with Solar Water Heating
- Solar Powered Bird Scarer, SolarUK provides the Energy!
- Killick House, the largest (when installed) solar water heating system in the UK.
- Orbis Energy: Eco Building, Lowestoft
- Leatherhead: Police Federation Building
- Oval Road: Communal Solar Heating
- Sheffield Hallam University - Solar Thermal and Photovoltaic (PV)